Tuesday 22 May 2018

The Realization of True Happiness

I think one of my favorite feelings is laughing with someone and realizing halfway through, that how much I enjoy with them and their existence. Those people have some god-damned magic or what I don't know; but they possess a completely different aura that a simple 10-15 mins talk with them enlightens your day and you become happy for no reason at all. 
"The older I get, the more I realize that I don't wanna be around drama, conflict or stress instead I just want a cozy home, good food, peace of mind and I want to be surrounded with happy people who'll always be there with me no matter whatever happens." (I hope they do)

It's like I feel butterflies in my stomach, like everything in my body starts moving up and down, and all this happens because I'm extremely happy and overexcited to be with my kinda people. I don't know how many of you feel it, but if you're with the right people, you'll always feel a sense of goodness and positive vibrations around you. I literally become so energetic by seeing them that I make sure they get the best hospitality, care, respect, attention and most importantly love and affection which they deserve!! 




I feel lively and complete because of their presence and what I actually feel is "Oh great! This is my kinda squad, my people; now we'll rock the world together!! I cannot help myself thinking in this manner because I'm way too high (not coz of the alcohol.. obviously) but because of the positive energy which attaract me towards them. My state of mind is like "These moments which we're spending together are not gonna come back ever..so spend it in a right way as it should be."I really feel blessed to realize that how lucky I'm to have such beautiful people around me.


The Problem


The main problem arises when we need to decide that who are the people that are actually right for you. It's important to be aware that the people who are around you; actually belongs to you or they just pretend to be with you. One should choose its group wisely, because everyone knows that -
"You cannot change the people around you, but you can surely choose your circle or group that respects and accepts you the way you are."




An ideal group of people is one that allows you to be comfortable in discussing whatever's up in your mind with everyone and that to without filtering your thoughts. It is the one that understands you completely, donot judge your opinions, respect your presence and there's unconditional love and support among everyone. These qualities strengthen up the bond of affinity among people.


The solution


There's basically no explanation found, that tells you what an ideal companionship or a fellowship should be like!! It's just that wherever you feel lively, complete, happy, loved and most importantly respected and you feel positive; so, that's the ideal companionship you should definitely be a part of.




And the last thing, never ever ignore your gut instinct or the feeling of intuition because that's what helps your soul to recognize what is right and wrong even if you're unaware because our souls have the power to sense the negativity if there's any, around us.


If you don't feel good or don't feel the way you should be, then I seriously suggest you to restrict your involvement with such people or groups that will surely do nothing good, but will definitely distract you from your goal achievement path....further effecting your mental health. 

My main concern is;  that I don't want anyone to take any sort of stress... because I just want to see you all happy and healthy...That's it!



So! now I'll wind up, hoping the best for everyone!

May you all stay blessed and happy!! I'll see you all in my next post, till then love, read, share and enjoy!! Happy reading!!


A post by: Vrinda Pooja Bharara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Talk

1/11/2018                   1:02pm It's been so long since I've written anything. I don't know why it is like; I should pen ...