Monday 4 December 2017

Tu Me Manques

"The sad truth is that we're all missing someone, And hoping that wherever they are; They're missing us back too. You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is that one person who isn't there."  
                                                -unknown
The title is a french sentence which simply means that "I Miss You". I generally thought of this title when I was reading a small book of quotes, and it randomly clicked me to carry on this title over here! Anyways what I personally believe is; that sometimes whether you miss the person or not, but you definitely miss the memories spent with them. This makes me wonder that why everyone including me have that one person in our lives whom we miss too much? Like really! the feeling of emptiness because of that person's absence brings me to a helpless state where I can't do anything but just feel miserable and do nothing about this.

I'm in totally different state of mind and mood that I actually start imagining things that are next to impossible, I start cooking up few odd stories in my mind, thinking about what life could have been if only 'that person' would have been there and so on goes my thought process!! I get random thoughts like these, and I totally admit that going through all those sweet memories again & imagining cute things that might have been possible, really gives me immense joy and happiness for a time being; until my mind goes through a flashback of painful and bad incidents that happened with me because of that one person. And then finally I reach a state of either depressed mood or feeling guilty for some or the other reason. I don't know, seriously...

When recalling those happy memories one might think about how lovely those late night conversations used to be, how you fought with each other like cats and dogs, the way you use too adore each other, the names you used to call each other, sharing all those crazy pic of yours and soon. This is crazy, I know!! but what's more stressing is, the way these past beautiful memories affect us in present. On some occasion or the another do you feel like, something's left out? or incomplete and unfulfilled? At this time the probability to miss that person increases by a certain level which I feel is not a healthy state. This is  because the thoughts then stick to your mind like anything, resulting in continuous repetition of those same old thoughts. 

The reactions to these kinda problems depend upon the person's state of mind, the level of attachment they had and the type of relations they shared with that particular person. People get irritated early, may not like the surrounding environment, gets angry easily and soon. But somewhere or the other, the reason behind their particular behaviour can be because of the internal conflict going on between their mind and heart which we may be unaware of. 
Sometimes inspite of missing someone, I miss the older version of me. Its like I feel that it would have been better if I had never came across people whom I got too attached with and so this type of feelings and the changes would never ever had affected my life to such an extent. What I feel and what you feel is totally different because of course there's a reason (which is unexplainable) behind the way people are and how they behave.

What all I believe is-
  • So, the main thing is trying to let go of all such stuff and focus on what you need to do further i.e. what to do now, at present.
  • Do not regret anything that once made you happy; can be your friend, the person you love and other people who at least may have once made you feel special.
  • According to me the people whom we want to stay, may not ever stay in our life. Everything's destined! so instead of being sad about what happened, its better to take it as a learning experience because every time we experience something that is unpleasant we tend to learn some lesson from it.
  • Direct your thinking towards the positive outcome and be positive in every situation, no matter how hard it is. You'll definitely see changes coming out in the way you deal with life.



A post by : Vrinda Bharara











No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Talk

1/11/2018                   1:02pm It's been so long since I've written anything. I don't know why it is like; I should pen ...