Sunday 28 May 2017

Time heals everything

People don't forget about what hurt them, nor they forget about the pain caused to them. It's just that with time people deal to live around that pain and learn how to confront the situation or deal with it. Yeah!.... I completely agree that 'Time heals everything', or 'with time things get better' but all the so called "internal healing procedures" would only work when you yourself i.e. willingly want to get healed. Obviously, nothing in this world could happen on it's own, we ourselves have to take some effort to let it happen especially when it is for our well being and mental health. Come on! guys can't​ we be a bit self-centered when it is about us? I know the effort and the tolerance required to go through that pain is a way too stressing and depressing. You know what really happens in some extreme circumstances??, the depressing situations or any sort of pain can literally transform a person into someone that is, right now cannot be explained in mere words. The problems do not have any particular defined sphere, it can arise at anytime, mostly when you are least expecting those situations! You may categorise your problem like going through a family crisis, instable relationships and so on. But trust me guys! you're just gonna be fine!! The thing is that you need to follow just some simple tips to get yourself out from any problem or depression that you may be facing in your life. I'll be writing about those tips in my next blog, till then stay tuned! And tell me about how did you like my blog by commenting and sharing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Talk

1/11/2018                   1:02pm It's been so long since I've written anything. I don't know why it is like; I should pen ...